Saturday, March 18

Valerie & Carrie


valeriecarrie
Originally uploaded by angelnotion.

This experience has impacted me deeply. It is my hope that you will find courage in your heart to help this desperate child. She was found on March 16, 2006 and we have very little time. I have looked in her eyes, I have touched her hands and know that she is fully aware of what is happening to her. I know she exists in undescribeable conditions. I have been by her side and I feel personally responsible to help her. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Carrie Conn

Carries Heart http://www.carriesheart.org


valshouse

Valerie's house - a view from below. Walking through an ally, up the stairs and around the corner is the shack built out of a pingpong table and other scrap materials where Valerie is trapped .

No comments: